PDA

View Full Version : smackin up those scientology hoes

Scourfish
04-25-2002, 11:54 PM
First and foremost, to any followers of that crackhead L. Ron Hubbard's religion, the religion in which Hubbard quoted "If you want to make a million dollars, start your own religion", then I say to you to send me an email, and I'll give you the dirt on some OT level 3 teachings, which are farfetched and laughable at best.

Anyways, I figure the easiest way to bring the COS down is to nitpick at small legal affairs, instead of big ones, kind of like small insects in large numbers.

Anyways, while checking out the CO$ website, I noticed that they do not have a privacy policy regarding their "submit for information" form; how would I go about annoying the church (did I say church, I'm slipping) for, say, a few weeks about this issue.

face_master
04-26-2002, 12:00 AM
whats the address of the site?

no-one
04-26-2002, 12:04 AM
are you trying to get the site shut down? they COS is rampant on just this kind of ****, watch it. lest they see you in court for defamation!

Scourfish
04-26-2002, 12:38 AM
No, not shut down, just annoy the webmaster a bit.

Originally posted by no-one
are you trying to get the site shut down? they COS is rampant on just this kind of ****, watch it. lest they see you in court for defamation!

Yes, I'm quite aware of that. Besides, I'm not afraid of them, one of their members tried to proposition me to take one of their hundred and something dollar psych tests when I was 15 and this jerkoff was relentless and wouldn't leave me alone for like a week.

You sound kind of harsh, are you COS, or something.

Here's something for ya: They make their members sign an internet agreement that puts software that's more restricted than Net Nanny onto member's computers.

Also, check out "Diarrhetics" (http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/lampoon/lamp1.htm)

stevey
04-26-2002, 08:20 AM
guys, i was reading about the COS only last week.....i thought they were all barmy but now i know they are !!!

oh dear, it is probably the most ridiculous religion ive ever seen, they do honestly make me want to vomit !!!:mad:

i could go on, but i suppose the SUPER MODS will only delete my posts as "upsetting religious sensibilities" since it is amazingly classed (at least in US) as an official religion. mind you so are the moonies !!!

are we allowed to list their beliefs and rubbish them ??? or will i be 'MODDED' !!

we'd be doing all the young impressionable people a favour if we did surely !!!

lightatdawn
04-26-2002, 08:31 AM
>>are we allowed to list their beliefs and rubbish them ??? or will i be 'MODDED' !!

Nobody gets 'modded' ( :) ) for voicing their opinions. This isnt cprogrammingnazideathcamp.com.

Personally i was under the immpression that that religion was started as a joke... could be wrong. Its more of a slap-in-the-face to mainstream religions than anything else.... i thought.

stevey
04-26-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by lightatdawn
>>are we allowed to list their beliefs and rubbish them ??? or will i be 'MODDED' !!

Nobody gets 'modded' ( :) ) for voicing their opinions. This isnt cprogrammingnazideathcamp.com.

Personally i was under the immpression that that religion was started as a joke... could be wrong. Its more of a slap-in-the-face to mainstream religions than anything else.... i thought.

:) i thought religous defamation was a 'baddie' !!
still, i wouldn't class COS as a religion, more of a loony cult so its fair game. mind you i consider all organised religion to be loony !!!

no you are dead wrong about it being a joke !!! noooooo its dead serious !!! there are hundreds of thousands of devotees and its massive in Hollywood for some reason ? theres John Travolta, Tom Cruise and others...
read up about it, its an APPALLING thing, it really is.....its a cult, brainwashing, targeting susceptible young and vunerable people....if its a joke its a VERY VERY bad one !!!!

nvoigt
04-26-2002, 09:00 AM
>or will i be 'MODDED' !!

You will be modded if you insult people or religions. COS may be a church in the US, but as far as I know it's a sect here. If there are people who believe in it, you are free to argue, but be respectful. Disrespect and insults will be modded if reported or encountered directly by a moderator. It doesn't matter what your target is or what the moderators feelings or oppinions toward this target are.

stevey
04-26-2002, 11:00 AM
>>>>http://home.snafu.de/tilman/j/general.html

not a bad link on the subject !!

oh no !!:( :mad: i thought there were a few hundred thousand - seems theres closer to 5 million of the [self-edited]s.......

be afraid....be very afraid......

no-one
04-26-2002, 12:46 PM
>You sound kind of harsh, are you COS, or something.

HELL NO!! don't insult me.

its just when it comes to anything being said against them they are complete *******s, and force all kinds of wrong **** on people. and most people don't have the endless pools of stupid celebrity money, to fight them in court.

ygfperson
04-26-2002, 01:29 PM
so what? it'll only affect the stupid celebrity worshippers among us.
from the simpsons:

Church has no place inside an elementary school, just like facts have no place inside an organized religion!

Barjor
04-26-2002, 01:40 PM
One of the bumper stickers on my car says

"If you don't preach in my scool I will not think in your church"

Cheeze-It
04-26-2002, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure, but aren't they responsible for
'Battlefield Earth'...? Travolta's a Scientologist,
isn't he?

no-one
04-26-2002, 06:27 PM
they guy who invented scientology also wrote the book battlefield earth, and yes travolta is a scientologist

stevey
04-27-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ethic
I'm not sure, but aren't they responsible for
'Battlefield Earth'...? Travolta's a Scientologist,
isn't he?

boo hoo, nobody reads my posts !!:mad:

Brian
04-27-2002, 02:15 PM
Whatever happened to religious tolerance?

stevey
04-27-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Brian
Whatever happened to religious tolerance?

i wouldn't be so offensive to a proper religion, altho i don't believe in any, but if you know anything about them you'd find they are not so much a religion as a brainwashing cult !!!
these brainwashers target vulnerable young people mainly and suck their finances dry, no reason for tolerance.....

RobR
04-27-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by stevey

these brainwashers target vulnerable young people mainly and suck their finances dry, no reason for tolerance.....

Have to admit, if I hadn't read the whole thread, you could have been talking about almost ANY religion there Stevey.

Clyde
04-27-2002, 03:34 PM
"Whatever happened to religious tolerance?"

Religious tolerance for scientology? HAH.

Religious tolerance for mainstream religions is bad enough, but new age BS too? Perhaps we should be "tolerant" of every nut no matter how rediculous the claim?

Woot here come the flat_Earth society....

stevey
04-27-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by RobR

Have to admit, if I hadn't read the whole thread, you could have been talking about almost ANY religion there Stevey.

oooooh careful !!!

yeah i know what you mean, but at least it doesn't cost you $200 to go to confession !!!

'normal' religions brainwash you, but don't suck you dry !!

RobR
04-27-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by stevey

oooooh careful !!!

yeah i know what you mean, but at least it doesn't cost you $200 to go to confession !!!

'normal' religions brainwash you, but don't suck you dry !!

ROFL (resists temptation to make catholic priest / choirboy joke)

stevey
04-27-2002, 03:48 PM
>>>ROFL (resists temptation to make catholic priest / choirboy joke)

:D :D

i know !!! i realised that after i'd posted it, that it could be construed wrongly !!

did you read my joke re difference between spots an a catholic priest ????

dont fill the punchline in......don't !!!!!!:D

its one of my all time faves, and it seems to be so true too !! re US catholic church !!

Aran
04-27-2002, 06:11 PM
New Zealand and Autrailia are very tolerant of the Jedi Knights who are roaming around...

(sheesh)

Scourfish
04-27-2002, 10:38 PM
Well, it could be argued that any religion will forcibly raise member's children into the religion, but when these *******s go around after september 11th and get a number to their recruiting station posted on the air under the guise of an "emotional help" line, then I don't trust them.

I relate the example to Jehova's witnesses, except that I got nothing against them; they tell you who they are when they go preaching.

Also, scientology bought out and shut down a religious cult support group; now they could potentially have access to phone numbers and addresses of people they know would be mentally able to fall for the guise of a religious cult.

Other mainstream religious sects require a certain donation to be made, just like scientology; but I don't consider any sect/cult/etc. a religion if they force any sort of monetary obligation on you. Belief is free, that's all you need.

Also, when I say that SCIENTOLOGY IS EVIL, I do so in a defaming manner. So bring on your damn lawyers and your stupid DMCA bull****, you xenu mother****ers, I'm not afraid! And I want an apology too from these ****wads for trying to coerce my friends and I into their stupid **** when we were 15!

Govtcheez
04-27-2002, 10:52 PM
If they come after you, scourfish (for some reason - maybe they're not trying to sue anyone this week), they can have me, too. They're totally bug........... somethingawful posted a clip a couple weeks ago that had one of their cult leaders on a radio show. He was on with a former (read: escaped) member, and accused him and the DJ lady of being on drugs multiple times. It was really disturbing. Kinda reminds me of the way some people aroudn here debate. Are there COS spies here?