PDA

View Full Version : To all the Members of cpprpg!!!

Esparno
04-12-2002, 09:34 AM
Im sorry, I have had to delete the whole web page, for many reasons, One, I wasnt investing as much time as I wanted to or could, and two, because someone logged in and changed the user levels around as well as my password, well I logged in, because I am smarter that you stupid hackers, and deleted the whole page, it is your fault that it is gone, you ruined it for everyone.

ErionD
04-12-2002, 11:37 AM
Aww =(

Any idea who?
Someone on the team?
Anyways did everyone in the team get those mod things?
Cause i got it and i don't know why.

Esparno
04-12-2002, 12:14 PM
I dont know what mod things you r talking about. I hadent been on the site in a while b/c i was away from computers for a while. I think it was someone on the team beacause they changed a few people to administrators but made it so administrators could do nothing so i was powerless. But i always have a backup plan for EVERYTHING so i got in and since whover did it could do it again by exploiting whatever avidgamers bug they used to get in (stupid wannabe hackers) i just deleted the site.

frenchfry164
04-12-2002, 05:53 PM
it wasn't me, I don't do stuff like that, I just look around computers.

Dang man, I had the most votes for becoming the next leader too.

You guys can join my team if you want, I don't have a website for it yet. It's called Nebulasoft Interactive.

Currently we aren't getting new members, because we are halfway through a shooter game right now. I'll post when we are taking new members.

lightatdawn
04-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Thread belongs in General Discussions board.... ... moved... redirect left behind.