PDA

View Full Version : AP ComputerScience Exam

Dalren
04-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Maybe I should post this on the c++ board, but oh well. Has anyone here taken the A or AB AP CS exam. If so what did you think, was it hard/easy. I have the test coming up in a month and just wanted to hear some peoples impressions of it.

Korn1699
04-09-2002, 02:22 PM
I took the A test last year, and got a 3, but basically just cause I had to study on my own because my school didn't offer an ap class for that, and I also had 3 other ap tests to study for too.

SilentStrike
04-09-2002, 02:35 PM
I took the easier one last year... and thought it was extremely easy. I may have got one question wrong about some sorting routine that I hadn't seen up to the point of the test, but other than that, it was a breeze, even the open ended question about the case study didn't require that much knowledge of the case study itself.

tim545666
04-09-2002, 08:20 PM
I'm taking APCS this year and the practice tests are simple as hell. My cousin took it a few years back and said that it was the easiest AP she ever took (and she took a ton). If you have a good understanding of C++, you should be fine.

boingy_man
04-10-2002, 06:57 AM
I took it last year...One eassy was really hard, the case study was annoying because I misread teh question, but it wasn't that bad it you had studied it a lot otherwise, and everything else was a cake walk.

Dalren
04-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded. My friend who had taken it a few years ago said it was easy, but i figured it couldnt hurt to get a few more peoples opinions.