PDA

View Full Version : What would happen?

DavidP
04-03-2002, 04:26 PM
I wonder....

Lets say for just a moment that we had a large amount of members on this board from France, and another large amount from America.

Then lets just say for a minute that America declared war on France, and the two countries went to war (although that is probably not going to happen...but use your imagination)....

What would happen to the board?

Dangt...I wanted to add a poll, but its too late for that now...so I will just write it in with text...

A. Bitter rivalries would appear on the board
B. Being a family here at the CBoard, things would stay cool
C. We would create our own cyber nation of CBoardia and forfeit all allegiances with our current nations...

dbaryl
04-03-2002, 04:55 PM
I think it would depend on the issue that has caused the war to take place... and then I would go on a killing spree... hehe.

muttski
04-03-2002, 05:14 PM
probly nothing would happen, is there anyone from france even on these boards?

DavidP
04-03-2002, 05:33 PM
>is there anyone from france even on these boards?

Thats why I said "imagine"....and it doesnt have to be France...replace it with any country....I just picked France randomly out of the air...

SilentStrike
04-03-2002, 05:42 PM
Let's not forget... this is the internet, home of mindless flaming :).

xlnk
04-03-2002, 05:44 PM
it would depend on the cause of the war, but since theres a poll i would go with.....B

Betazep
04-03-2002, 06:51 PM
I would go with

D. Sleep a lot and not worry about it.

Aran
04-03-2002, 08:10 PM
France would have surrendered before we even began mobilizing our millitary.

Betazep
04-03-2002, 08:35 PM
hahaha....

Perhaps they would indeed. Funny...

Prelude
04-03-2002, 08:54 PM
>What would happen to the board?
That really depends on how many board members actually watch CNN. I'd wager the war would have ended before we realized anything had happened

-Prelude

ihsir
04-04-2002, 12:52 AM
It looks like you haven't heard of leet French h4xors.
You all Americans will be rbooted off this site and it will be renamed as Le cprogrammia.com or whatever it is in French :p

I'll also go with
D. Sleep a lot and not worry about it

Nothing will happen here, we have Kermi to protect us.

adrianxw
04-04-2002, 12:53 AM
I'd wager that a thread would be started about it with a few hot headed, but relevent, comments, then someone would introduce religion and it would go off into lala land like so many others.

novacain
04-04-2002, 01:34 AM
The war would start over wether or not Jerry Lewis is funny.

[hot headed comment]
France would nuke the US for breaking up Martin and Lewis (they have been practicing down here with their nukes, the evil little garlic munchers. If there are any French reading this, go test your nukes in your own hemisphere not ours), the US would respond and there would be no more board.
[/hot headed comment]

no-one
04-04-2002, 01:41 AM
>I'd wager that a thread would be started about it with a few hot headed, but relevent, comments, then someone would introduce religion and it would go off into lala land like so many others.<

the only viable posibility mentioned.

Aran
04-04-2002, 10:30 AM
>france....nuke...america

France wouldn't nuke america because if it HAD a nuke, it would surrender to itself.

Shiro
04-04-2002, 10:54 AM
>France wouldn't nuke america because if it HAD a nuke, it would
>surrender to itself.

Funny how some people react when there isn't a war. Wondering what will happen when there is a war.

To the poll I would add option E.

E. Some threads on GD will appear where people from France and America will argue who's better and who will win the war, and people from other countries will put oil on the fire.