PDA

View Full Version : vague title, self imflamatory...

doubleanti
03-12-2002, 06:50 PM
flame me, what's wrong with me? what do you find bad? what should i be like? where should i be? what should i program? what is annoying about me? don't be nice, be honest, be constructive about your blues... be annoyed, and let us know how you are angry...

we are not amused...

Unregistered
03-12-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by doubleanti
flame me, what's wrong with me? what do you find bad? what should i be like? where should i be? what should i program? what is annoying about me? don't be nice, be honest, be constructive about your blues... be annoyed, and let us know how you are angry...

we are not amused...

lets see...
1).your anonying!
2).your a pesky foolish mod!
3).you avatar can make people cry or tripp out
4).your not canadian
5).you never help out can post silly stuff

ill think of more stuff later...

shtarker
03-12-2002, 11:02 PM
>>hehe now do me

There are already threads for this.
Just go look in one of them.

Brian
03-13-2002, 01:30 AM
There is nothing wrong with you, DA. We love you!

Govtcheez
03-13-2002, 08:00 AM
> hehe now do me

You're immature, have no sense of humor, and basically act your age or below at all times. You also don't realize that posting messages like "what?" is rather worthless and just ticks people off. Also, I hate the show your avatar's from...

da: nobody's got problems with you (except, apparently, Dean... I gotta say, though, it has always made me angry you weren't Canadian :))... What made you think that?

doubleanti
03-13-2002, 04:48 PM
Dean does? How's that? And seriously, I know that if I didn't know me from, well, being me, that I would feel defensive or estranged or, something... And see Xterria? You're just diverting the thread from topic, don't please.

Barjor
03-13-2002, 05:13 PM
Doubleanti:

We love you man, I truly tried to come up with bad things to say about you. I looked through all your old posts and there is nothing...NOTHING to dislike about you. Your almost to good.

Xterria
03-13-2002, 05:15 PM
Govtcheez:

You think your always on top of the world, you spend hours wasting your life on this board, you moderate everything on the board to make yourself look good, your probably really fat, and i hate the stupid ass who drew your avatar.

//THIRDTIME POSTING//
okay whoever is deleting this:
i have a right to speak my opinion

/* edited by doubleanti... perhaps there was a reason why the mod deleted your post... this is off the topic, if you feel to speak, please feel free to create a new thread or PM govt yourself...*/

/* edited by xterria...so you want me to make another thread aganst govetcheez? */

/* edited by doubleanti... you'd best...*/

doubleanti
03-13-2002, 05:16 PM
heeey, you bothered to look through my posts eh? that's sweet... and canadian? why's that? that seems pretty... uhh... arbitrary... why does that have point? and c'mon! you gotta find something!!! you're just too nyce... [<--- there be annoyed at the 'y'. hehe...]

Barjor
03-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Thats a great way to spell ..I like it ...nyce..If it is ok with you I will start to spell like that instead of the old boring nice.

doubleanti
03-13-2002, 05:25 PM
tee hee, mr. optimistik, you may, and only you cuz you are nyce... :)

Barjor
03-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Thank you that was nyce of you Doubleanti.

incognito
03-13-2002, 05:50 PM
I don't really know what to say bad about you.......seriously....

Unregistered
03-13-2002, 07:09 PM
all mods are evil and bad dont you see it? anyone who say otherwise is a *ass kisser

and xterria your just freaking annoying... stop acting like a 8 year old and act like your aparent age (12 which i doubt)... another annoying thing is why is your age in your profile? do you think your gifted or special or something? common plz no one gives a crap about your age... second the shows you watch are horrible... sponge bob and that eddy show oh god even a plant wouldnt watch that crap...

Xterria
03-13-2002, 09:05 PM
HA WOOOOGA!!!
i put my age in so no one would think i was someone who abducts people because of the way i act

did that make sense? read it over.

Govtcheez
03-14-2002, 07:21 AM
I don't mean to take it offtopic, DA, but Xterria hosed me in this thread, so I think I'll keep it in this thread...
You think your always on top of the world, you spend hours wasting your life on this board, you moderate everything on the board to make yourself look good, your probably really fat, and i hate the stupid ass who drew your avatar.
1) My avatar's a joke - I'm sorry if it went over your head.
2) I spend so much time on this board because I spend so much time at work, and until yesterday, I had nothing to do.
3) Nope, sorry, not fat.
4) Top of the world? Hardly...

mithrandir
03-14-2002, 07:46 AM
Firstly I think I speak for everyone here when I say **** off Xterria.

>>you avatar can make people cry or tripp out <<

I like it (well that's mostly because I came up with the original picture, the animation is DA's work). If you stare at it from a close distance and move away slowly it's really trippy:cool:

doubleanti
03-14-2002, 09:30 AM
:) that's michelle's work... thanks michelle! oh, and hmm, someone remind me to use that as an insignia for the behold thingy willya? i have a short term memory in the mornings of like. 3 seconds... so seriously, someone PM me with this idea... thanks... :)