PDA

View Full Version : Cprogramming Mods

Troll_King
02-16-2002, 04:43 PM
Some of these guys are pathetic. I made a few posts as 'unregistered' and I will continue to do so in the future, when I whipe out cookies and temp files. I do not have my password memorized and usually could care less, therefore I will just post for the purpose of expressing information such as code, and sometimes to argue. The difference between myself and Govtcheez/nv, is that these two don't post code and therefore are concerned about reputations and being poliiically correct more than learning. You two should take off your glass high heels and makeup and write some code.

Govtcheez
02-16-2002, 05:03 PM
Sorry I mentioned something about you posted as unregistered, but you have used it in the past to try to flame anonymously, so...

The difference between myself and Govtcheez/nv, is that these two don't post code and therefore are concerned about reputations and being poliiically correct more than learning. Whatever you say, Dean.

> You two should take off your glass high heels and makeup

But I like the blush! It makes my eyes stand out.

Troll_King
02-16-2002, 05:13 PM
I told you that I could care less who I post as. I do not care if I flame. My name is Dean. So stop ****** *** over this.

/* Edited by Mod *\

Govtcheez
02-16-2002, 05:20 PM
> I do not care if I flame.

I'm sure the people you're flaming do.

-KEN-
02-16-2002, 05:23 PM
why don't you just get jeeves to hop into the 4x4 and run all the mods over dean. Suit and all, right?

nvoigt
02-16-2002, 09:37 PM
If someone posts stuff that is not appropriate for the boards, it will be moderated. If it's annoying in a way that I have to clear it up, I will post a remark.

>that these two don't post code

How did you come to this false assumption ? You are right in a way, I'm posting text more often than code. But maybe it's more useful to teach fishing instead of giving out free fish.

> You two should take off your glass high heels and makeup

Why, do you miss it ? You said we could use it as long as we want to... :p

>and write some code

Uhm... what do you think I am doing for a living ?

Troll_King
02-17-2002, 01:50 AM
What you are doing for a living is pestering me. Other than that, who the hell cares.

nvoigt
02-17-2002, 07:11 AM
Nope, pestering you is just a hobby... but if you know someone who would pay me to do it fulltime, send me a PM ;)

ober
02-17-2002, 02:24 PM
I know there's an option to block people from posting... I know there is... can't we just go to the mod shed and pluck that nifty little tool off the wall and use it on this SOB??

Betazep
02-17-2002, 02:28 PM
Nah... Dean has been like this forever. He is the salt upon our wounds.... burns like hell, but cleans everything up nicely. Just wouldn't be the same without him....

;)

C_Coder
02-17-2002, 02:30 PM
besides blocking a person from posting would be pointless as they would register a new name and it would all begin again.

ober
02-17-2002, 02:34 PM
I agree... a good flame war started by Dean does keep things interesting around here..

Hmm... is there a way to block incoming msgs from his IP? I mean, obviously he could spoof his IP and do funky things with that... but I'm sure even Dean has his limits as to how much dedication he actually has to this board.. :confused:

C_Coder
02-17-2002, 02:42 PM
is there a way to block incoming msgs from his IP?

That would only work if he had a static ip, a dial up connection gets a different ip each time.
Anyway I like reading peoples replies to his posts, he always comes out second best

ober
02-17-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by C_Coder

Anyway I like reading peoples replies to his posts, he always comes out second best

LOL... good point. :cool:

Isometric
02-17-2002, 04:35 PM
Live with Troll_King. Just be happy its not Series *Shivers at thought of that*

ober
02-17-2002, 04:50 PM
oh boy... I hear ya on that one... haven't seen him around here for a while... that kid was out there.. WAAAAAAAYYY out there.. even worse than Dean...

golfinguy4
02-17-2002, 09:22 PM
Who was this series person and what did he/she do?

Dissata
02-17-2002, 09:41 PM
he was crazy/negative. he seemed to be more positive towards the end though:rolleyes:. . .

. . . kinda.;)

ober
02-17-2002, 10:50 PM
yeah, i noticed he sorta perked up there close the end... but he was so immersed in the idea that everyone should be more productive and working towards the betterment of society... what a freakin drag... :rolleyes:

maes
02-18-2002, 06:44 AM
>>Who was this series person and what did he/she do?
Read some of his posts here (http://www.cprogramming.com/cboard/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=37869)
He allways said he was going to kill himself

ober
02-18-2002, 08:05 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: maybe he did!?!?! I haven't seen him on here in a while...

or maybe he just got sick of us trying to bring him back to the human side of the planet.. :rolleyes:

Fordy
02-18-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by ober5861
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: maybe he did!?!?! I haven't seen him on here in a while...

or maybe he just got sick of us trying to bring him back to the human side of the planet.. :rolleyes:

Nah...he's probably haunting some Christian Message board as we speak.......

ober
02-18-2002, 08:19 AM
lol... good point, good point.. I sincerely hope someone here got to that kid tho... he was out there...