PDA

View Full Version : Citizen!

master5001
10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Happy birthday Citizen!

All this posting throughout the day and not once (until now, obviously) had I noticed that today is your 23rd birthday. Congratulations on surviving another 365.25! I hope its been a wonderful day of bliss.

-Matt

(I usually PM these things. But Citizen is actually an active member so why not give him public love)

whiteflags
10-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Thank you!

To celebrate, my mother and I made a pumpkin cake with creme cheese frosting for my birthday using a family recipe. Delicious cake... Then I went to the Tap Room for a drink which imports from around the world (but don't ask me what I had). It's a place of historical significance. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speakeasy)

SlyMaelstrom
10-20-2008, 08:21 PM
(but don't ask me what I had)Hmmm... all of these choices... umm... ummm... BUD LIGHT PLEASE!

... doh. I folded under pressure.

Heppy Berf-dy.

whiteflags
10-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Don't feel bad, the menu is rather staggering and the bartender was nice enough to recommend something. After that, I switched back to domestic beer since I was going to be heading home afterward.

Dino
10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Happy B-Day!! 23 eh? Let me see. I was.... (a couple weeks from turning) 23 myself when you were born. But I don't look a day over 33.

Mario F.
10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
which imports from around the world

Have a Boddingtons with me.

Happy Birthday mate!
Double that, take 5 and add twice the amount.

Elysia
10-21-2008, 11:57 AM
We don't see eye-to-eye at times, but I certainly harbor no ill will towards you.
Happy birthday, citizen!

C_ntua
10-21-2008, 12:28 PM
...and the rest of the forum should care because?
Just kidding (or not, you ll never find out, muhaha). Happy birthday mate. I am 23 as well...

master5001
10-21-2008, 12:32 PM
We don't see eye-to-eye at times, but I certainly harbor no ill will towards you.
Happy birthday, citizen!

That is about as close to squeezing an ounce of humanity out of that woman as any of us may ever get. Enjoy it while it lasted.

The cake does sound delicious. But I am biased towards pumpkin based desert foods. Todd, did your birthday pass and I didn't notice!? :confused:

whiteflags
10-21-2008, 12:37 PM
>> Enjoy it while it lasted.
Perhaps we should. :p I don't want to see the thread derailed by some sort of argument since we be discussin' grog.

>> Todd, did your birthday pass and I didn't notice!?
That would be impossible since his is three or so weeks from mine.

Pumpkin cake is awesome, you'll at least have to give it a slice. I'd give out the recipe but I don't know if I can...

Thanks again everyone.

robwhit
10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Happy birthday!

master5001
10-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Nah I would never let any such derailment take away from your thread citizen :) And I misread his post. And don't worry you do not need to unlock your family secret for my benefit. Though I will definitely have to go find some place to get some. Hmmmmmmm or I bet I can google me up a recipe *strokes chin*

Dino
10-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Master5001, You ain't missed it yet, unless you were looking to pick on me last Nov. 3rd.