PDA

View Full Version : A real team

Fool
09-09-2001, 08:02 PM
Would anybody be interested in creating a team of programmers to work on a real project? Of course I can't program but I can do websites (and already have a domain name, www.synergygaming.com). I'd only like to work with older people that are serious about working on something. Of course I couldn't lead or anything but I would really like it if some of us could come together and make some games. So what do you guys think? Are you interested? If you'd like to do this please list your age, experience, and what you'd like to do in a reply. Thanks guys.

(looking for some of the vets:D)

-Fool

So far we have...

Fool - Web Developer
Govtcheez - Lead Developer
Generator - Talk to Govtcheez about your abilities.

If anyone else is interested please post here or goto www.synergygaming.com and talk to us there.

Aran
09-09-2001, 08:05 PM
how many times have we seen advertisements like this before?

anyhow, you'll be lucky if anyone will join you... most of the time people look for something more specific than "let's make games"... trust me.

anyway, nows the perfect time to advertise my game, Final Clash
http://narisma.nu/FinalClash

good luck.

Fool
09-09-2001, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Aran Elus
"let's make games"

I say that because I don't know anything about this stuff yet:D That's why I'd like one of you vets to take it over. I just thought I'd throw the idea out and see who's interested. I think me being around would be a great learning experience too.

-Fool

mithrandir
09-10-2001, 12:58 AM
I'm interested but far to busy with college.

Generator
09-10-2001, 07:35 AM
I'll join fool, but I can only program simple apps, im 19.

Fool
09-10-2001, 08:38 AM
Please go here (http://www.synergygaming.com/) and make a post under the "SynergyGaming Dev Team" thread if your interested in joining the team.

-Fool

Fool
09-10-2001, 10:24 AM
Update in Dev Team.

-Fool

rick barclay
09-10-2001, 02:16 PM
I'll join, if there's room for me. I don't program, but I have my
own website, many, many multimedia tools, and a little
writing ability. If yer interested you can contact me via
my web venue: flashdaddee.com, either e-mail or ultra board.
Ultra board would be good, as we could discuss things online.

rick barclay