Here it is people, the Cprog drinking game! If you're underage, please use the most unhealthy soda pop you can find. Here are the rules:
1) When a post meets any of the criteria below, take 1 drink.
2) When a newbie doesn't read the rules, take 1 drink.
3) When quzah flames a stupid person, take 2 drinks.
4) When a stupid person gets insulted by the flame and tries to flame back, take 1 drink.
Goal: The first person to connect the dots and get bingo while pinning a tail on the donkey wins.
(Note on the goal: There really is no goal, if you actually win then you're very very drunk).
Feel free to come up with more and if they're good I'll add them to the list.
- Anything involving clearing the screen.
- A post with void main or fflush ( stdin ) in the code.
- In multiple posts.
- Despite being corrected.
- Any question that could be answered by spending 5 seconds on google.
- An overly elaborate explanation meant to flaunt useless knowledge of trivia.
- Any post that uses assembler in the example code.
- And it has a bug.
- Any post on God or religion.
- "How long have you been programming?" threads.
- A post trying to compare C and C++.
- An obvious newbie trying to look smart.
- Someone falls for it.
- A post where the poster claims to be a noob, n00b, newbie, or the like to avoid being embarrassed.
- A post that asks how to compare C-style strings.
- A post where nobody knows what it means (vague, ambiguous or overly complex).
- Inane or worthless one line replies to a programming question.
- A question asking how to create a dynamic two dimensional array.
- An obviously incorrect answer to a question.
- An incorrect correction to an obviously incorrect answer to a question.
- A mod closes a thread.
- A mod deletes a thread.
- A mod gets ........ed and flames somebody.
- A new member tries to get someone to do their homework.
- By pretending to be a teacher.
- By pretending to hold a contest.
- By blatantly asking. (Take an extra drink and toast to their stupidity)
- A post containing annoying abbreviations (u == you, r == are, etc..) or leet speak used seriously.
- A post using feof ( stream ) or stream.eof() as the loop condition.