U.S. government and politics survey:
1. gender: male
2. age: 22
a. White/Caucasian/not of Hispanic origin
h. none / atheist
5. yearly household income
b. some college
7. State of residence: Mississippi
8. car that i drive, if any 1990 Olds 88
9. I generally vote:
10. I consider myself:
Don't know. Rather moderate.
11. prayer in public schools:
If they want to allot time for prayer and let you do as you wish with that time then I'm fine. However, it should not be done out loud (i.e. over the intercom.)
12. gays in the military yes
13. defense spending:
Decrease. I think that if we better managed the money that we spend on defenses now then we could get more done with less money.
14. spending on welfare/guarantee good standard of living:
same - but have tougher restrictions to stop freeloading
15. government regulation of buisiness:
decrease - Tighten enforcement of current laws (Enron). Don't interfere with technology and such (DMCA, DRM).
16. situation in iraq:
war as last resort
17. bilingual education programs:
No. If I moved to a foreign country I would expect to have to learn their language.
18. Americans with Disabilities Act: uninformed
19. provisions of the homeland security act: uninformed
20. provisions of the Women's Health Office Act: uninformed
21. provisions of Urban Sprawl and Smart Growth Study Act: uninformed
22. provisions of the Durant-Davis mass transit act: uninformed