DebugBreak

This is a discussion on DebugBreak within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; Originally Posted by Elysia I'll admit, that's a curious thing. Never happened to me. And I guess reinstall never helped, ...

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I'll admit, that's a curious thing. Never happened to me. And I guess reinstall never helped, either?
    Reinstall of VS6 helped in a way - it removed JIT and placed its own debugger. So I now do not have an annoying window.

    So far - so good, till I'll need to start debuging some application with VS2005
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    C++まいる!Cをこわせ! Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,428
    Hmm, so VS6 is before JIT, huh? I think it was introduced in v2002, not sure...
    Well, guess you'll have to see what happens if you (re)-install 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Adak View Post
    io.h certainly IS included in some modern compilers. It is no longer part of the standard for C, but it is nevertheless, included in the very latest Pelles C versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You mean it's included as a crutch to help ancient programmers limp along without them having to relearn too much.

    Outside of your DOS world, your header file is meaningless.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks for all of your ideas here, question answered.


    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Hmm, so VS6 is before JIT, huh? I think it was introduced in v2002, not sure...
    Well, guess you'll have to see what happens if you (re)-install 2005

    regards,
    George

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. debugbreak continue issue
    By George2 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 06:32 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21