making smart device cab problem

This is a discussion on making smart device cab problem within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; hi all, i need to make a cab file including a list of txt files but i found that it ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    74

    making smart device cab problem

    hi all, i need to make a cab file including a list of txt files but i found that it can't exceed 200 files, is that normal and what can be done to deal with it?

    thx!

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,468
    probably you should change the cab-building utility? cab-file included in the Windows Me installation has 989 files, so it does not seems to me the limitation of the cab-file
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. problem with open gl engine.
    By gell10 in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 04:10 AM
  2. problem with making characters in an array different colors
    By o0obruceleeo0o in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 12:13 PM
  3. Device problem
    By John22 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:02 AM
  4. problem with output
    By Garfield in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2001, 07:34 PM
  5. Problem with a game im making
    By TheGr8one in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2001, 07:38 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21