DLL in C how to ?

This is a discussion on DLL in C how to ? within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; i want to create a DLL in C with exported functions and resources. no problems with exported function, when i ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2

    DLL in C how to ?

    i want to create a DLL in C with exported functions and resources.
    no problems with exported function, when i add resources there is a problem.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    What is the problem with resources?

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...y0(VS.80).aspx
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. non-MFC DLL with MFC app question.
    By Kempelen in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:11 AM
  2. dll communicating between each other
    By cloudy in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 02:20 AM
  3. DLL and std::string woes!
    By Magos in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:34 PM
  4. Using class with DLL
    By greg2 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 05:24 AM
  5. .lib vs .h vs .dll
    By Shadow12345 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 04:29 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21