ProgressBar

This is a discussion on ProgressBar within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; Ηι I want to see progress in something in my project by Using ProgressBar!!!!! So Max will be 100 Min ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43

    ProgressBar

    Ηι
    I want to see progress in something in my project by Using ProgressBar!!!!!
    So Max will be 100 Min 0 and Step 1...
    Can anyone give me any idea codes?????

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,449
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. progressBar
    By Coding in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 06:52 AM
  2. progressbar
    By munna_dude in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 06:17 AM
  3. Refresh ProgressBar
    By Dimeslime in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 02:47 PM
  4. Progressbar as Part of Statusbar :: MFC
    By kuphryn in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2002, 08:59 AM
  5. More PROGRESSBAR help!(SIMPLE!)
    By SyntaxBubble in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2001, 02:39 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21