Heres how my code looks like right now:
- First i tryed to put WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, with other styles (WS_BORDER | WS_VSCROLL), but then i got
CreateWindowEx(WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, RICHEDIT_CLASS, NULL,
WS_CHILD | ES_MULTILINE | WS_BORDER | WS_VSCROLL,
10, 10, 500, 400,
hWindow, (HMENU)(400), hinstance, NULL);
RichEdit, which displays my text with "*", like a password field.
- Then i moved the style above, like you can see in the code. Now it looked like it worked. But heres
I put my drawing in WM_ERASEBKGND ( a single BitBlt ) In my window there is nothing but RichEdit.
Problems that occured:
- only current line of text is visible when i type text
- the background isn't updated when i type so i got |||||| on the buffer ( | - typing cursor )
- the background is updated only when i select text. and only current line. - wierd
- The arrows of my scrollbar aren't displayed.
- when i select text the text goes behind my bitmap, this works if i select multiple rows.
It seems that i will never finish this...