Anyone out there have any ideals where the Windows Programming Tutorials (for Visual C++) in the Internet? I am looking for the free tutorials. A VC++ tutor must have a version 6 like I have. Though I do have a previous experience in C++ for doing DOS programming (60% of them), and the most I've learned is (from CProgramming.com):
- Basics of C++
- If statements (I haven't used ||, && and/or !)
- Loops (I don't use it that much..., but I am wondering if I want to generate random numbers...)
- Pointers (I use it sometimes)
- Classes (I sometime don't remember about the use of classes, or maybe but could be used only for Windows.)*
- Structs (sometimes I use it.)
- Constants (sometimes, too.)
- Inheritance (that's just part of Classes)
- Non-prototyped function (I use it a lot)
- Command line arguments? Hmmmm... I don't hing I use it much either.
*But hey. Maybe I can implement trivia for computers into classes and so that maybe the program can access those questions ramdomly.
Well, I'm not a big fan of DOS programming. Because of that, I am very interested in making games, some applications that test how well you know about computers, maybe a software synth application with drivers and that's probably it.