Notepad App

This is a discussion on Notepad App within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; Does anybody know how to create an windows textarea for letting user type. One that is similar to notepad or ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13

    Notepad App

    Does anybody know how to create an windows textarea for letting user type. One that is similar to notepad or any other basic text editor. Thanks.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    - - - - - - - - oogabooga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,808
    There's the "rich edit" control: Rich Edit (Windows)
    The cost of software maintenance increases with the square of the programmer's creativity. - Robert D. Bliss

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. how to convert notepad
    By shuaib.akram in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:43 AM
  2. Help with my notepad.
    By thelimpkid in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 02:30 AM
  3. notepad is broked
    By Geo-Fry in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 10:19 AM
  4. notepad
    By denny in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2002, 11:32 AM
  5. Bitmap in Notepad...
    By Cheeze-It in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-10-2001, 11:22 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21