Hi i don't have a clue where to start with this problem can someone give me a few pointers?
Description of Problem
• Write a program that manipulates banking information.
• Write a separate function to do each of the following:
– Populate a set of bank accounts from a predefined data arrays
– Print out a set of bank accounts
– Find and print the account with the highest balance
– Add 100 euro to each account balance
• Each of the functions will be passed the array of account structures, so there will be
NO global data
• Use a separate headers file (e.g. bank.h) to hold the bank function prototypes and
the struct definition
• Use a separate .cpp file to hold the bank account functions listed above
• Call all of the functions from your main() function