The problems:Code:------ Build started: Project: io, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ Compiling... io.cpp k:\program files\io\io\io\Form1.h(320) : warning C4441: calling convention of '__stdcall ' ignored; '__clrcall ' used instead k:\program files\io\io\io\Form1.h(321) : warning C4441: calling convention of '__stdcall ' ignored; '__clrcall ' used instead Linking... io.obj : error LNK2020: unresolved token (06000004) io.Form1::Inp32 io.obj : error LNK2020: unresolved token (06000005) io.Form1::Out32 K:\Program files\io\io\Debug\io.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals Build log was saved at "file://k:\Program files\io\io\io\Debug\BuildLog.htm" io - 3 error(s), 2 warning(s) ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
1. I can not get inpout32 to work.
2. I learned all I know from c++ for dummies and the VC++ help file. And I didn't say I learned it well..(I am going through the tutorials here as of today)
What I have to work with:
1. Visual C++ 2005 express edition. Not Visual studio - perhaps this is part of the problem?
2. Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service pack 3.
3. A borrowed computer with an internet connection. (above xp computer has no internet)
4. unmedicated self taught programmer
5. abundant but limited supply of caffeine.
What I want to do:
I want to test the port LPT1 like this,
*********Code:test all pins display the results. save the results. zero all outputs retest inputs compare result to saved results loop test input make decisions based on result send output to individual pins break loop free up everything exit drink something good return (to bed)
so, I started a windows forms project named io.
I added inpout.lib
I have included:
in the main io.cpp file.Code:#include "stdafx.h" #include "stdio.h" #include "string.h" #include "stdlib.h" #include "Form1.h" using namespace io; using namespace std;
and here are my protos:
and here is the first tiny bit of code that I puyt in just befor the errors started:Code:short _stdcall Inp32(short PortAddress); void _stdcall Out32(short PortAddress, short data);
Code:int reg; reg=Inp32(378);