(This isn't a problem with LoadLibrary, which has been around for probably Decades, but an issue that it raises when loading a dynamic library, and how to find out exactly what's going on so I can fix the client's problem.)
I have an application that runs and loads fine locally, on the same OS as the client, and I've found that the app is failing when it is attempting to load a dynamic library. I suspect that one of the library's dependencies is failing on the client computer, but I'm not altogether certain how to determine _which_ dependency.
I have used a couple of different programming languages including Delphi (no flame wars, please :-D), and when a library is loaded in its debugger, it is somehow able to report back to that debugger each dependent .DLL to be loaded, and whether or not the load failed or succeeded. I think it would be awesome to be able to get this kind of information back in my application, but honestly, if I could get back even just what dependent library failed to load, that would be exactly what the doctor ordered.