Using C++ for window programming , I would like to produce a clock that has following features:
1. include modal and modaless dialog box, list box, radio button, scroll bar...etc
2. the clock can be displayed real time (hour, minute, second, year, month, day and weekdays)
3. the clock can display digital and analogue
4.timer function likes start, lap, stop control(resolution of 0.1s or more), and up/down count option
6. user-friendly GUI (self-explained)
My questions are:
1. Where I can find relevant souce codes that I can use for reference?
2. what necessary and cool features I can add to my program?
3. Where I can get the material for the GUI?
P.S. Forgive me, I am a newbie.