In Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2005 let's suppose I have three events raised one just after the other (before the first event has finished being handled) for instance:
(1) button 1 click
(2) 100msec Windows Form Timer elapsed
(3) button 2 click
What will happen?
(1) Button 1 click handling is executed. Timer1 handling is executed. Button2 is eexcuted
(2) button 1 handling is interrupted by Timer1 handling?
Another similar question:
What if Timer1 elapses every 100 msec but its handler takes around 110 msec to be executed?
(1) the queue of event handling raises up and at a certain point I have a system error?
(2) the queue of event handling raises up and at a certain point I have discarding of events?
(3) each handling interrupts the execution of previous not finished handling?