Console Font Size

This is a discussion on Console Font Size within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; YESS I got it working... But it sets it to 4 x 6 when I want 6 x 8......

  1. #31
    Registered User bradszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    114
    YESS I got it working... But it sets it to 4 x 6 when I want 6 x 8...
    OS: Windows XP Home Edition SP3, Windows 7 Ultimate Beta Build 7000
    LANGUAGES: C++, VB6
    SKILL: Novice/Intermediate

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    2,129
    Is it ok to mix a v6 sdk a v9 vs?

  3. #33
    Registered User bradszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    114
    NEVERMIND, I got it all to work perfectly, thanks everyone that spent time helping me.I appreciate it.
    OS: Windows XP Home Edition SP3, Windows 7 Ultimate Beta Build 7000
    LANGUAGES: C++, VB6
    SKILL: Novice/Intermediate

  4. #34
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by robwhit View Post
    Is it ok to mix a v6 sdk a v9 vs?
    That's what I have... Windows SDK v6.0a + VC++ Express 2008
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    2,129
    cool. thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Adventures in labyrinth generation.
    By guesst in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 01:30 PM
  2. Invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'BYTE' help
    By bikr692002 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:27 AM
  3. Defining the size of the console...
    By twomers in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
  4. Increase Font Size Or Bold???
    By stickman in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 05:26 PM
  5. Console Size
    By Punkture in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:25 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21