learning this.

This is a discussion on learning this. within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; I read how these codes work and stuff, but how much do I need to know? Should I memorize all ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    learning this.

    I read how these codes work and stuff, but how much do I need to know? Should I memorize all of this?
    Or just understand a few things?

    Please explain.
    Thanks,
    S_R_S

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Doesn't it belongs to some thread?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    678
    Is it really a factual-proven-truth that WinAPI has poor documentations! And it frequently misses to mention the caveats!?!

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Machine Learning with Lego Mindstorms
    By DavidP in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 02:34 PM
  2. Best Approach for Learning
    By UCnLA in forum C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:35 AM
  3. Need Help On a Simple Bank Program
    By oobootsy1 in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 11:51 AM
  4. Learning Rate Of C++
    By Krak in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:53 PM
  5. API learning reference (for those who are learning)
    By steve_i83 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2001, 01:58 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21