Disc Type In The Drive

This is a discussion on Disc Type In The Drive within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; How can I identify the type(AudioCD/MP3/WMA/DataCD) of the disc inserted in the drive? Is there any software for this? In ...

  1. #1
    Anirban Ghosh
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    278

    Disc Type In The Drive

    How can I identify the type(AudioCD/MP3/WMA/DataCD) of the disc inserted in the drive? Is there any software for this? In NERO it is saying the same for both DataCD and MP3 Disc - DataCD(Mode 1)! I am confused! Is there any solution?

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Mp3/WMA is a DATA cd with files of type mp3/WMA recorded. There is no difference from any other type of files...
    So when it is data CD - you will scan for files and check if each of them is mp3 or not...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Anirban Ghosh
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    278
    Yes that what i was suspecting! Thank you!

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. SATA HDD failure
    By PING in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 12:25 AM
  2. Little Array Difficulty
    By G4B3 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 01:59 AM
  3. typename madness
    By zxcv in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:35 PM
  4. Learning OpenGL
    By HQSneaker in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 09:57 AM
  5. gcc problem
    By bjdea1 in forum Linux Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2002, 07:51 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21