Usb cable

This is a discussion on Usb cable within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; hi all i recently bought Nokia N95. for this i activated GPRS. can i connect internet via usb cable to ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    136

    Usb cable

    hi all
    i recently bought Nokia N95.
    for this i activated GPRS.
    can i connect internet via usb cable to my machine.
    my mobile has an option of modem.

    do u have any idea.

    tnak you in advance

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    136
    thank you.
    sorry to post this querry, but i have to know about this.
    is there any players to install in Nokia n95 ..
    to play all format.. files.

    can you please provide me the downloding links of prticular softwares.

    thank you in advance

  4. #4
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. [Hardware + Software][C++ or C#] USB Fan
    By Mywk in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. How to Write a Program in C to detect the Ethernet Cable?
    By christyyim in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 05:12 AM
  3. USB to IDE cable creation
    By Wraithan in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:52 PM
  4. usb programming
    By ygfperson in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2002, 09:06 PM
  5. Printers On USB
    By (TNT) in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2002, 11:48 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21