Hermite Curve

This is a discussion on Hermite Curve within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; What are the shortcoming of Hermite Curves?...

  1. #1
    Anirban Ghosh
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    278

    Hermite Curve

    What are the shortcoming of Hermite Curves?

  2. #2
    and the hat of int overfl Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,833
    They can't be found using google?
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

  3. #3
    Anirban Ghosh
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    278
    But i could not find it! Can you please give me the link!

  4. #4
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    But of course we have nothing to do as to sit here and search google for you:
    http://www.google.co.il/search?as_q=...s=&safe=images

    http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~cs155/Lecture_10_6.pdf
    Hermite Curves
    • Main Drawback:
    Requires the specification of the tangents
    This information is not always available
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  5. #5
    Anirban Ghosh
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    278
    Thank you very much!

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. using basic library to write curve to bmp
    By CIO in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 02:25 PM
  2. sine curve representing Microsoft
    By DavidP in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Curve fitting
    By mark_dubo in forum C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:29 AM
  4. Attaching Cylinder to Bezier curve...
    By MipZhaP in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 11:09 AM
  5. effort, and the bell-shaped curve...
    By doubleanti in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:13 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21