XP SP2 PSDK on VS6

This is a discussion on XP SP2 PSDK on VS6 within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; I found that Windows 2003 server PSDK's doesn't work with Visual Studio 6.0...how about XP SP2 PSDK?...

  1. #1
    Registered User Joelito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tijuana, BC, México
    Posts
    308

    XP SP2 PSDK on VS6

    I found that Windows 2003 server PSDK's doesn't work with Visual Studio 6.0...how about XP SP2 PSDK?
    * PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with xfce4.
    * Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with xfce4.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    I have no problem using this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    with VS6

    Actually not exactly this release but that was on February 2003
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:31 AM
  2. Need help with program
    By HAssan in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 08:05 PM
  3. Question..
    By pode in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 06:05 PM
  4. Apps that act "differently" in XP SP2
    By Stan100 in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 10:38 PM
  5. Windows XP regression over time
    By DavidP in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-17-2002, 09:49 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21