1) What´s better to be learned, C# or Java?
2) Any good links for C# and/or Java (like cprogramming.com that helped me alot)?
3) Is C++ and Cobol worth learning? Are they dead in big corporations like Dell and HP?
4) How Cobol runs? Is it needed a runtime like Java, or is it runs natively?
5) Any good analisis(dont know how to write that word sorry) tool for C++, C# and Java? One that i can see the performance and everything.
6) On a big server, is it worth opening a thread for each user connected? If not, what should i do?
7) How to use DLL´s wrotten in C++ in C# and Java? Examples please. And is it worth it? I mean, is it better to rewrite the whole component?
Thank you, and please answer i really need that.