using C/C++ to read SIM card information

This is a discussion on using C/C++ to read SIM card information within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; Hello everyone, I am wondering whether there are some samples/tutorials for a beginner to learn how to use C/C++ to ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579

    using C/C++ to read SIM card information

    Hello everyone,


    I am wondering whether there are some samples/tutorials for a beginner to learn how to use C/C++ to read SIM card information on Windows Mobile platform?


    thanks in advance,
    George

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,468
    As I remember there are some AT commands that can be used to retreive some of the info stored on SIM...
    Open com-port, send corresponding AT command and check response of the modem?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Thank you vart! In my situation, I mean SIM card for PDA or smartphone. Any resources to recommend to refer?


    Quote Originally Posted by vart
    As I remember there are some AT commands that can be used to retreive some of the info stored on SIM...
    Open com-port, send corresponding AT command and check response of the modem?

    regards,
    George

  4. #4
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,468
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Segmentation Fault - aaaaaaaah!
    By yogibear in forum C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:21 AM
  2. Blackjack
    By Tommo in forum C Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 08:07 PM
  3. Special Allegro Information
    By TechWins in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2002, 11:35 PM
  4. Serial Communications in C
    By ExDigit in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2002, 09:52 AM
  5. read data
    By in_need in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2001, 07:10 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21