But when I try to register the files, it gives me this message:
Please re-register the following files:
1. Click "Start," and then click "Run."
2. Type regsvr32 msscript.ocx in the "Open" box and click "OK."
3. Repeat for dispex.dll,vbscript.dll, and scrrun.dll.
Next, make sure file (open) type .JS is properly associated:
1. In Control Panel, click "Folder Options," and then click "File Types."
2. Locate the .JS extension and click "Advanced."
3. Make sure the "Application to perform action" field contains: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* This is for a Windows XP computer. For Windows 2000 substitute the C:\WINDOWS\ with C:\Winnt\. For Windows 98 and Windows Millenium Edition substitute this: C:\WINDOWS\System\ for C:\Windows\system32.