Problem with ubuntu

This is a discussion on Problem with ubuntu within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; ....I have a problem with my new Laptop Dell 3420 as it has no connectivity to wifi and i need ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    158

    Problem with ubuntu

    ....I have a problem with my new Laptop Dell 3420 as it has no connectivity to wifi and i need it badly...Ubuntu 12.10 is in use with me and i think someone will me give me an optimal solution....
    Thanks in advance.
    Jeedi
    Last edited by jeedi khan; 08-03-2013 at 02:16 PM.

  2. #2
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,592
    Try the relevant keywords in a search perhaps (at the least, you should confirm you've already done this)
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=De...ntu+12.10+wifi
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

  3. #3
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    I'd say https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu will be a good place to look for answers
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. problem with sockets on ubuntu.
    By krimix in forum C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Ubuntu problem
    By anirban in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:21 AM
  3. Problem with g++ in Ubuntu 10.04
    By meadhikari in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:03 AM
  4. strange ubuntu problem
    By Stonehambey in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:03 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21