Can anyone give me some tips for this assignment, programming isn't a strong point of mine and it's not where I'm looking to go but it's required for my course, even though this assignment is very basic I'm still having trouble with it
- You are required to write a program (java class) for entering Leaving Cert grades for two students and calculating the points each achieved.
- The user should be asked to enter each studentís name and enter six grades for each student. Use a loop, which will execute six times, to take in the grades.
- Use a while loop for one student and a for loop for the other student.
- Calculate the number of points achieved by each student.
(Use the following web site as a guide to points calculation
CAO - Irish Leaving Certificate Examination Points Grid)
- Tell the user the highest and lowest and average number of points for each student.
- Tell the user the name of the student that got the highest points scored or if both students got the same points score.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated guys