Babylon

This is a discussion on Babylon within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; I have Babaylon dictionary installed. When I was debugging one of my programs. When it was loading DLLs it loaded ...

  1. #1
    System Novice siavoshkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    1,231

    Question Babylon

    I have Babaylon dictionary installed. When I was debugging one of my programs. When it was loading DLLs it loaded one of Babylon DLLs. My question is how and why.
    Learn C++ (C++ Books, C Books, FAQ, Forum Search)
    Code painter latest version on sourceforge DOWNLOAD NOW!
    Download FSB Data Integrity Tester.
    Siavosh K C

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,459
    Quote Originally Posted by siavoshkc View Post
    I have Babaylon dictionary installed. When I was debugging one of my programs. When it was loading DLLs it loaded one of Babylon DLLs. My question is how and why.
    Babylon uses hooks to cache some key pressed in other applications to translate selected word.
    So your application loads the injected dll that does the work
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    System Novice siavoshkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    1,231
    You mean that with a hook it gets some other threads messages before reaching that thread? How it injects DLL?
    Learn C++ (C++ Books, C Books, FAQ, Forum Search)
    Code painter latest version on sourceforge DOWNLOAD NOW!
    Download FSB Data Integrity Tester.
    Siavosh K C

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Tags for this Thread


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21