SoftICE

This is a discussion on SoftICE within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; Hi i cannot find a place to download softICE (v3.24). can anyone please give me a link? thanx....

  1. #1
    Android
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kurunegala Colony, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    362

    SoftICE

    Hi i cannot find a place to download softICE (v3.24). can anyone please give me a link?
    thanx.
    Some useless programs i've wrote : slprogrammersheaven
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/geekyzine
    My amature IT Blog: http://everything-geeky.blogspot.com/
    My Flash games: http://flashweed.blogspot.com/

    (and, sorry for my amature english)

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,471
    seems to me this old version could be found only on warez sites, so you will not get any links here...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Android
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kurunegala Colony, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    362
    then please post a link to any newer version?
    (though i've downloaded an even older version than v3, but it's not enough)
    Some useless programs i've wrote : slprogrammersheaven
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/geekyzine
    My amature IT Blog: http://everything-geeky.blogspot.com/
    My Flash games: http://flashweed.blogspot.com/

    (and, sorry for my amature english)

  4. #4
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,471
    I do not see any trial versions available as well http://www.compuware.com/pressroom/n...2_ENG_HTML.htm
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Method/Functions Names Visibility with SoftIce
    By Davros in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 12:23 PM
  2. Class Method Names & SoftIce?
    By Davros in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 09:58 AM
  3. Having Problems with Win2k and Softice
    By XenoCodex Admin in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2002, 02:14 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21