How to make a .jar file?

This is a discussion on How to make a .jar file? within the Tech Board forums, part of the Community Boards category; I want to make an application. So I heared that you can take javascript and convert it to a .jar ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2

    How to make a .jar file?

    I want to make an application. So I heared that you can take javascript and convert it to a .jar file for you phone. Is this true?

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,452
    java, not javascript...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. A development process
    By Noir in forum C Programming
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 10:39 PM
  2. Data Structure Eror
    By prominababy in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. Basic text file encoder
    By Abda92 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 01:19 PM
  4. help with text input
    By Alphawaves in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 04:54 PM
  5. Encryption program
    By zeiffelz in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 03:39 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21