C++ game programmers wanted
The (video) Game Industry is booming like never before. And there is a great demand for experienced programmers at most of the top studios, worlwide!!
We have a lot of great opportunities with numerous AAA studios (national & international) who are 'screaming' for experienced programmers to work on their exciting projects on all (next gen.) platforms.
What they all are looking for is:
- Minimum 2 years industry standard C/C++ -Cross Platform experience
- You must have strong software engineering and debugging skills
- Algorithm, code optimisation, 3D principles and maths experience
- At least two years programming experience with at least one shipped product.
- A Self-disciplined and proactive approach to work with an appetite to learn
- You must be self motivating, intelligent and enthusiastic
-An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms to debating level
SO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO IS DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!
Contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)870 3000 987 or you can register on-line at www.change-job.com