Accent Pointe is a software company specialized in developing advanced Equity and Derivative Trading Applications for trading on the electronic exchanges of the Euronext Markets. In close conjunction with traders and risk-managers from our sister trading companies of the Accent Circonflexe Group in Amsterdam, we have been developing all our technology for over 10 years, focusing on efficiency and robust design.
We are looking for an outstanding C++ Software Developer to complement our small and experienced team in building the next-generation’s automatic trading software solutions. You will be working in a dynamic environment, designing and implementing client and server based modules of trading, portfolio-management, and risk-management systems.
- A successfully completed Academic education (preferably in computer science, mathematics and/or physics)
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing object oriented applications in C++, using MFC and Visual Studio on Windows OS
- Experience in building large-scale, robust, highly optimized, client-server applications is desirable
- Knowledge of COM+, CORBA, or an equivalent of a distributed object-oriented model is desirable
- Experience in designing and managing large MySQL Server database(s) is desirable
- Experience in designing software applications using UML is desirable
- A creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving, while using high level of analytical thinking
- Ability to handle a high level of abstraction
- The will to execute both, short-term and long-term, programming projects
- Good communication skills
- A challenging job and dynamic working environment
- Great learning opportunities coming from working with experienced developers and learning best practices in the industry
- An informal working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commuting location (5 minutes walking from Amsterdam CS)
- Excellent working conditions
Please send your application letter, including your resume, to:
Dejan Misic – email@example.com
Accent Pointe BV
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 4-10
Acquisition due to this advert is not appreciated!