Atlanta, Georgia Programmer Job Openings
As an early notice, we're hiring in the Atlanta, Georgia area. We're hiring up to six more programmers in the next six months. I've worked here for two years now; we've got a good crew and we're steadily growing. PM me if you send a resume and I'll put in good words.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Company: IntelliScience (www.IntelliScience.com )
Employment Status: Full-Time Regular
Availability: Two to Four Months
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. The employee must have the ability to understand lots of details while maintaining an overall understanding of the goals and direction of the application.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
· Investigates and, if necessary, prototypes technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
· Design and development of business software applications: debugging, designing, coding, testing and spec writing.
· Participate in full lifecycle development activities on assigned software projects.
· Researches, analyzes existing application architecture and software code to understand the code at both the low-level and higher architectural level in order to make enhancements or resolve defects and performance issues.
· Data modeling; software architecture engineering; methodology.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining official documents and records in appropriate files to ensure organization of materials.
· Perform as a team player, taking full ownership and responsibility for the deliverables.
Nature and Scope
· Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
· Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
· Acts independently to determine methods and procedures within established standards on new or special assignments.
· Routinely participates in “think tank” discussions and brain-storming sessions to promote creative thinking and maintain leading edge technology.
· Maintains “developer’s notebook” for protection of intellectual property.
· No direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Only eligible US citizens will be considered.
Must be eighteen years of age or older
Must pass the Background Check
Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area.
Years of Relevant Work Experience – Two to Four Years
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
· Proficient in a wide range of Microsoft technology and development tools including Visual Studio .NET, Visual C# .NET, Visual C++.
· Possess a thorough understanding of Object Oriented design and development.
· Demonstrated experience in software development (not just coding) is required.
· Ability to work on numerous concurrent tasks.
· Good knowledge of common algorithms and data structures, understanding of computational complexity.
· Good problem solving skills and creative thinking.
· Takes initiative and is resourceful; has good follow-through on projects/assignments.
· Strong written/verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills.
· Enjoys meeting people and very client oriented.
· Confidentiality a must.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous job postings: 06-01-2005