With it you can...
* easily write a screensaver without implementing any screensaver stuff
* easily convert an existing application (e.g. OpenGL demo) into a fully-featured screensaver (which i did with "Marching Cubes" by glUser3f).
DEVIL Screensaver System features:
* Clean interface (winamp-plugin-like)
* Preview mode support
* Password handling
* Full framework/SDK source code (under LGPL)
* DEVIL Screensaver System source
* Marching Cubes Screensaver source/binary
Download it here: devil_marching_cubes_12.zip.
* wrote a saver using it?
* are missing a feature?
* want to contribute?
* found a bug?
Let me know: Write to <firstname.lastname@example.org>