As a member of our engineering team, you will assist in the full cycle development of video games for smartphones, mobile phones or on-line games from start to finish, with mass-market sales potential.
As a member of our creative team in Valencia, you will be part of the development process of 2D/3D videogames from start to finish, while constantly looking for creative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
· Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
· Previous professional programming experience
· Strong knowledge of C/C++ (ObjC)
· Strong knowledge of video games development
· Knowledge of Android platform would be an asset
· Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
· Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
· Good English level
· A technical test will be required as the first step of the selection process
· Experience developing on iOS or Android environments
· Experience in 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills)
· Experience in related game programming fields (physics, AI/gameplay, tools, online)
· Experience with existing game development frameworks is a plus
· Fluent Spanish is a plus
firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Dev)