Free Software MORPG that compiles and runs in need of contributors.
Wograld is looking for C programmers, among other types of contributors to join our successful project team.
But wait, before you get all excited about joining a multi-player online role playing game project, let me warn you that not everyone meets the requirements.
1) installed distro of Linux on a desktop, workstation or laptop to play around with.
2) familiar with the Linux command line.
3) ability to follow a long series of instructions in the readme.
4) broadband internet connection.
5) A love of multi-player online roleplaying games, in particular wograld (our project)
6) a few hours a week to spend working on wograld.
7. skills in one or more of the following.
a) C programming
b) Java programming
c) perl programming
d) gnu autotools
e) pixel art
interested parties should visit www.wograld.org and from there join the discuss mailing list to contact the project developers.