Job Description & Environment:
As a member of our engineering team, assist in the full cycle development of video games for iPhone/iPad from start to finish.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
- 5 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C & C++).
- Experience in OpenGL/DirectX.
- High knowledge of 3D rendering algorithms (strong 3D math skills).
- Proficiency in 3D graphics engine programming in games.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture.
- A technical test will be required as the first step of the selection process.
- Fluent English.
- Programming experience on iPhone, Xbox, PS3™, PSP® and Nintendo DS is a plus.
- Opportunity to work in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Promotion possibilities: Lead Programmer
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
- We are offering relocation support for candidates willing to move to Madrid.
About Gameloft Madrid:
- The Madrid studio has been opened to create ambitious and cool video games of any genre on iPhone/iPad and mobile phones. Those games will be distributed in more than 150 countries.
- To join us in this adventure, we are looking for talented and motivated people willing to participate to the creation of tomorrow’s successes!
- Over 50 Gameloft titles in catalogue have already sold over one million copies.
Interested applicants should send their CV (and samples or demo reel) to email@example.com. Reference: “SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER”