Job Description & Environment:
As a member of our engineering team, assist in the full cycle development of video games for smartphones, mobile phones or on-line games from start to finish.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of J2ME/C/C++)
- Have shipped at least 2 titles.
- Strong knowledge of video games.
- Knowledge of Java internals.
- J2ME, BREW experience
- Previous experience in FLASH.
- Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
- Fluent English
- Opportunity to work in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games;
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world;
- Salary based upon experience and merit;
- Promotion possibilities: Senior Programmer, Senior Programmer
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system;
- We are offering relocation support for candidates willing to move to Madrid.
Interested applicants should send their CV (and samples or demo reel) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference: “JAVA PROGRAMMER”