Torn Banner Studios is looking for a talented Programmer to contribute to our recently released game Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. While this is freelance work, there is opportunity for this to become an on-site gig in the future. This is a paid position.
We are looking to setup a studio in the Toronto region of Canada in 2013 and this is a position we’d need to fill in the physical studio as well so huge bonus if you would be willing to consider relocation upon completion of this contract! Come be a part of our exciting new studio as we continue to pursue our dreams.
- Passion for video games!
- Familiarity developing and debugging in:
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 3 (or the UDK)
-Ability to work under tight deadline and make changes based on feedback.
-Strong interpersonal communication skills.
-Self-motivated and task driven.
-Strong mathematical skills.
- Have, or are pursuing, a B.S or M.S in Computer Science
- Experience working on any released game or mod (Unreal, CryEngine, Source, custom-built etc.)
- Experience with Steamworks
- Experience with Scaleform and ActionScript 2.0
-Familiarity working with version control (i.e SVN, Git, Perforce) and task-management software (i.e Redmine, Mantis)
- Familiarity with C#, and/or Python
-Familiarity working with Visual Studio 2010
Please send your application, resume, and any information you deem relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org