Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also please read about the job profile and company.
Last date to forward is 19th Jan 2012
Ad Server Developer
Location: Pune, India
PubMatic is hiring a Ad server Developer who can design and implement scalable features (10 billion+ requests per month) in our AdServer. We are looking for someone who can think “out-of-the-box” and will develop new algorithms.
- Working experience in C, Linux/UNIX environment.
- Working experience in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Troubleshoot any issues with existing features, live on production.
- Understand end-to-end product functionality.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in software design and architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to self direct and work independently.
- 1+ years of work experience in relevant field
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Cash bonus at the end of the year based on performance
- Stock options
- Free meals and snacks in the office
- Medical insurance
PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Some of the world’s most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, TV Guide, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
PubMatic is venture backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Helion Ventures.