Job Description & Environment:
As a member of our engineering team, assist in the full cycle development of video games for smartphones, mobile phones or on-line games from start to finish.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 years of professional programming experience for Senior positions (strong knowledge of J2ME/C/C++)
- Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
- Fluent English
- Strong knowledge of video games.
- Knowledge of Java internals
- J2ME, BREW experience
- Previous experience in FLASH
- Opportunity to work in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games;
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world;
- Salary based upon experience and merit;
- Promotion possibilities: Senior Programmer, Senior Programmer
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system;
- We are offering relocation support for candidates willing to move to Madrid.
About Gameloft Madrid:
- The Madrid studio is being opened to create ambitious and cool video games of any genre on iPhone/iPad and mobile phones. Those games will be distributed in more than 150 countries.
- To join us in this adventure, we are looking for talented and motivated people willing to participate to the creation of tomorrow’s successes!
- Over 50 Gameloft titles in catalogue have already sold over one million copies.
Interested applicants should send their CV (and samples or demo reel) to email@example.com. Reference: “2D PROG”