Changes since 0.6:
- Most of code hase been rewritten from scratch.
- Added autocamera.
- Added save and load functionality.
- Added Shisen-Sho game mode.
- Added assumption of optimal settings at the first start of the game.
- Added German language support.
- Lots of interface changes.
- Single archive.
- Faster number of turns calculation / faster tile selection with large Mahjong layouts.
- Now settings and savegames are in ‘My Documents/OGStudio’ under Windows and ‘~/.OGStudio’ under Linux.
- Added lots of human-readable error messages.
- Added verbose logging into single file.
- Dropped support of incomplete themes. Theme “9 may” was remoded.
Download the game for:
Download this archive and unpack it to the game directory.
To run the game on various Linux distributions, you need to install additional packages first.
- Debian 6: libopenal1 libfreeimage3
- Mint 10: libfreeimage3
- Ubuntu 11.04: libopenal1 libfreeimage3
- Fedora 14: openal-soft freeimage
- openSUSE 11.4: openal-soft libpcreposix0 libfreeimage3 (i586 x86_64)
- Mandriva 2010.02: openal (libfreeimage3 or lib64freeimage3)
- Arch 2010.05: openal freeimage libvorbis xdg-utils glut
- Slackware 13.37: openal freeimage
- Other: usually you need to install glut freeimage openal pcre.
Homepage: Opensource Game Studio