C Software Engineer. £30-45k. Bristol, UK. EU-eligible applicants only
C Software Engineer, Linux, Multi-Threading, £30-45k negotiable dependent on experience, based in Bristol, UK.
Our client is a provider of information technology services to enterprise scale businesses. They are currently working on next generation storage devices for a major Tier 1 technology company. The development involves application layer programming on Linux.
Our client seeks a C Software Engineer with application layer development experience and candidates with good experience developing engineering based solutions e.g. in telecoms, networking, computer systems/storage. Our client is keen to speak to candidates with some of the following skills: Linux, multi-threading, Perl.
Your main responsibility as a C Software Engineer will be: developing software components, application level development, developing multi-threaded applications and help deliver effective and professional solutions on time and on budget.
Essential is the following:
- Strong commercial C development experience.
- Commercial experience developing multi-threaded applications.
- Application layer development experience.
- Experience developing in a Linux platform.
- Good experience developing engineering based solutions e.g. in telecoms, networking, computer systems/storage.
- Must have good English communication skills
- Must be able to work in the EU
Highly desirable but not essential is any from:
- Relevant degree
- One or more from: Perl
- File system experience would be a big bonus
Job Spec & Company Info can be provided on receipt of CV.
Please find this vacancy and others on www.xist4.com
Please send all CV’s as word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FOR/10204