A young and successful Internet company is looking to hire a brilliant and super motivated C++ developer.
In this role you will do the following:
- Acquire and apply broad knowledge of the iMedix business, platform, products, and processes.
- Be responsible for the research of new and existing software functionality and technologies.
- Design, develop and support new and existing infrastructures and software components.
- Build complex and interesting browser helper objects (BHO) that are currently installed on millions of end-user clients all over the world.
- Gain experience in standard tools and best practices; requirements, planning and estimation of development cycles; unit testing and object-oriented design.
Skills and Qualifications:
C++ Senior developer
B.Sc in Computer Science
Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with small product and development teams (A must)
Deep knowledge and at least 4 years experience developing ATL, COM, WIN32.
Development experience in BHO (a plus)
Development experience in ASP.NET, C# (a plus)
Experience with SQL Server (a plus)
Please send your CV to: imedixjobs (at) gmail (dot) com
How should you apply for this job?
* Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
o * Only applicant from European time zone will be excepted
* Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for!
* Please make sure all your contact info on the CV is updated. Providing us your phone number/Skype handle will make it easier for us to come in contact with you and setting up an interview.
* Please mention your country of origin in the application so we can get an idea of the time zone you are located at!
* Please understand that this job capacity is for a full position. You will be required not to work in any other day job while executing this position!
What we offer:
* Job location is in Cyberspace. Employee can work from a home office and be part of a multinational team.
* Communication with the all team members is done through Instant messenger, web cam, Skype, email and other collaboration tools.
* Employee will work under an employment agreement in front of a registered offshore company.
* Employee will be receiving all of his social rights as stated in the law of his country of residence.
* Tax statements will be subject to local laws and would be preformed on the employee’s responsibility.
* Salary will be paid once a month and transferred directly to employee’s beneficiary bank account by wire transfers or by paypal.
* Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)
iMedix is a platform for publisher solutions on the web. Our platform allows dozens of Internet and media companies around the world to increase revenues, repeat visits, content, page views and brand loyalty. iMedix was featured on numerous publications including the New York Times, CNN, PC Magazine and won 6 prestigious awards in 2008 and 2009, including "Best New Startup of the Year" in theworldwide TechCrunch competition. iMedix formed dozens of successful partnerships with key players in the online space that together reach more than 150 million unique visitors every month. Our strategic partners include Google, Ask, Parade Magazine, Right Health, BlogTV, Infolinks, The Free Dictionary, Babylon and many other media and Internet companies.